WHAT IS RPO?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is to depend on all or part of your recruitment processes and responsibilities to Timpl. Unlike Staffing and Direct Hire, RPO is assuming the ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of the results. It is recommended during merger, acquisition, or restructuring to adjust the new organizational structure or business that is growing fast and need temporary help.
Please be advised that there will be an initial transitional period of one to three months to get to know your organization, establish systems and processes and implement any new technology.
WHY USE RPO?
- Faster Time-To-Fill.
- Reduced recruitment cost.
- Maintain company culture.
- Focus on core business.
- Offload the entire recruitment process.
- Increase hiring manager satisfaction.
- Improve candidate experience.
- Different from traditional recruitment.
HOW DOES RPO WORK?
We get all the project stakeholders on the same page and scale the project to clarify and shape the solution. Develop a structural plan, to identify a target trajectory.
We will review your processes and systems including turnover, onboarding process, fill-time place, and scalability.
Goals and plans are created and discussed with you. When confirmed, appropriate RPO team lead with a team of specialized recruiters who are assigned by finance, HR, and/or IT. We confirm the job marketing with your brand and establish a communication channel.
Placements are made with an understanding of the business goals. We manage candidates’ experience and the comparison of cost per hire is assessed.
The quality and performance of new hires are measured. We work with you to forecast staffing needs and to plan resources to respond to these needs. You will review the provided turnover and retention analysis and compare ROI regarding before and after RPO.
WHO SHOULD USE RPO?
- Small to mid-size businesses.
- Time-to-fill is too long.
- Difficulties in filling rare, in-demand positions.
- The brand is not vibrant.
- The hiring process is not consistent.
- Not sure if your company is compliant.
IS RPO RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Why are you outsourcing?
- What do you want to outsource?
- Are you seeking a short or long-term solution?
- Do you have a hard budget in mind?
- What's going well and what is not in the hiring process?
WHAT TO EXPECT
An initial transition period will be 1-3 months. You may not be able to judge RPO with the first four to six weeks of the engagement. The chart below shows the different levels you can expect from RPO.
|Policies and Procedure|
|OSHA investigation management|
|Attendance/Time punch management|